wires into punch down blocks, patch panels, keystone jacks and surface mount boxes.
The tool features an impact function to ensure the wires are properly set and cut.Features :
- Punch-down tool connecting blacks and keystone jacks with 110 type connectors.
- Impact-style tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools.
- Adjustable impact-force settings (Lo/Hi) for various cable termination applications.
- Low-effort cable seating and termination. Includes sharp and reversible (cut/punch) 110 blade and pocket for tool storage.
- Compatible with Cat5 cable, Cat5E cable, Cat6 cable, and Cat6a cable.
Difference between RJ10/RJ11/RJ12/RJ45 connectors
- RJ45 | 8c = 8 Contact – Used in Network Wiring
- RJ12 | 6c = 6 Contact – Used in System Phones
- RJ11 | 4c = 4 Contact – Used for ADSL, Telephone and Modem Cables
- RJ10/22 | 4c = 4 Contact – Used for Telephone and Handset Cables